July 23, 2011

MAC Margin Blush

flash

no flash

Pictures taken with my android camera, so they are crappy.
Anyway, this is a really pretty color. I'm not good with color description, but it's been described as a peach with gold shimmer in various reviews I've read.
I'm disappointed that it's more pink than peach. My brother, not knowing I had this on my face, commented that my I looked sunburnt, so pink blushes just don't work for me I guess. I should have gotten Sunbasque instead :(
I was worried the shimmer would look garish, but it really works to add some interest to the face with no makeup on (which is how I wear it). But the staying power really sucks. After a few hours it has already faded. To fix that I hope to buy Ladyblush to layer under it, and hopefully that will also make it more peachy :D

1 comment:

  1. many blessings!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting an amazing limited edition giclee print giveaway by the very talented, Lark Calderon Gomez!

    ReplyDelete